2007-2018 Chevy / GMC -1500 - 2WD / 4WD CARBON Bolt On 2.5” Coil Over Shocks
2007-2018 Silverado / Sierra -1500 - 2WD / 4WD CARBON Bolt On 2.5” Coil Over Shocks
Carbon Shocks are Manufactured in America using American Made and sourced materials. Carbon Shocks are machined either in house or with a partner machine shop in Denver.
Shock Material Specifications:
- Shock Body Material – American D.O.M. Steel – Standard coating is Black Zinc
- Shock Shaft Material - Induction Hardened Chrome Plated – 1050 Steel HRc 60-72 (Min Yield 100K)
- Aluminum parts are manufactured from Kaiser 6061 or 7075 aluminum.
- Standard Misalignment Spacers – 1.5” X 1.5”
- Shocks are pressure tested to 300PSI for 24 hours to ensure proper manufacturing QA
- Shocks Require a Nitrogen Charge of 150-200 PSI
- Ideal Charge for Shocks is 175PSI of Nitrogen
- Shock Oil Used is a locally Sourced Titan 10W extreme temp Shock oil
- All CARBON Shock Technology are backed by 1 year warranty against manufacture defects.
- Comes as a pair.